Friday, June 10, 2011

Cramped and Cluttered

This blog is much like my apartment: I've loved it because it's all mine. I've made it my own and have made changes over the years to make it a better, more livable, more me space. However, much like my apartment, I've outgrown this place. So... I'm moving. I'm spreading my wings and my legs and moving on. I have tons of back posts waiting to be finished here, which eventually I plan on doing, but I miss having an open forum where I'm not just talking to myself or to you, but to an imaginary audience who doesn't know anything about me and are reading because they're interested or enjoy the writing. So back to the free air it is!

You can find me enjoying my new freedom at www.williamber.wordpress.com (yeah that's right I did it). Feel free to make a guest appearance anytime.
Username: williamber
password: sept182010

Love forever-ambie

No comments:

Post a Comment